10 Quotes to Inspire Your Team to Deliver Exceptional Customer Service
April 3, 2021at6:30 PM
Every organization aspires to excel in its customer service quotient in order to do well in terms of revenue and market position. Every organization works towards providing excellent customer service while also balancing other factors associated with the company’s success. Juggling between various factors and ensuring that everything runs smoothly is not an easy task. Bringing a healthy balance in an organization is a job for everyone who wishes to contribute towards a company's success.
Sometimes, it can be helpful to get inspiration from other people’s experiences. Learning from the leaders who have excelled in their fields, who have tasted failures in their careers, and have worked even harder to prove their worth, can help you and your team stay motivated and keep moving forward. So, next time when you step into a room where your team expects you to deliver a few powerful motivational words of wisdom, you can maybe start with the famous and inspiring quotes mentioned below, the best from our industry.
1. “Customer experience to me is leadership bravery. The companies that are most admired are growing with their values and are choosing how they will grow and how they will not grow.”Jeanne Bliss, author of Chief Customer 2.0
In any organization, leaders define the course of actions for their teams, they guide, motivate and inspire their employees to work towards achieving their goals and to stay inspired and look out for any opportunity to grow both personally and professionally. A true leader is made from his/her choices and decision-making abilities throughout their careers.
2. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” Aristotle, Greek philosopher
To summarize this quote in simpler words, it explains a simple phenomenon that “practice can make anyone perfect”. Next time when you speak to your team members motivate them to develop the habit of delivering exceptional customer services. Any organization that wishes to perform better and grow must follow these words.
3. "There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else." - Sam Walton
Customers define the meaning of your business’s existence, they can make you stand out and succeed or leave you in pieces without another thought. So, their place in any organization should be kept at the top and all the decisions should be made to please your customer base and attract new customers.
4. "Just having satisfied customers isn’t good enough anymore. If you really want a booming business, you have to create raving fans." - Ken Blanchard
With digital disruption and ever-increasing competition, it is important to keep a good hold on your customer base. Providing satisfactory customer services is not enough, think out of the box and deliver exceptional services to keep your customers for a longer period of time.
5. "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." - Bill Gates
Unhappy customers criticize your blind spots and give you lessons about where you should improve more. If you chose to overlook the loss of business, you might end up learning something from your unhappy customers that will help you to improve your services going forward.
6. "Treat the customer like you would want to be treated. Period!" - Brad Schweig
It’s simple, put yourself in their shoes and think about the answers you would want to hear.
7. "Excellent customer service is the number one job in any company! It is the personality of the company and the reason customers come back. Without customers, there is no company!" - Connie Edler
Organizations that are successful in retaining their customers are well versed with the fact that customers are the most important entities and that keeping them happy and satisfied is their first and foremost job.
8. "Customer service should not be a department. It should be the entire company." - Tony Hsieh
When the entire organization participates in the process to deliver better customer services, things get better and results get better. Everyone from top to bottom should make it a habit to interact with customers on a regular basis in order to understand where they need to improve in order to excel.
9. "People will forget what you said. They will forget what you did. But they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
Positive experiences are long-lasting, when you are successful in delivering a great customer experience, it will speak for itself. Customers might also end up ignoring the nitty-gritty of their overall journey with your company.
10. “A customer talking about their experience with you is worth ten times that which you write or say about yourself.” ― David J. Greer, Wind in Your Sails And last a bonus quote
A customer’s word-of-mouth marketing is always better than any other type of marketing or advertising you might invest in. Today customers prefer to first do their research about your product or services, they read the reviews and feedback of other customers before deciding, customer feedback is now more important than ever.
Your effort to go above and beyond in order to improve your customer service is what separates organizations that succeed and create benchmarks from the organizations that barely survive the competition. A little help from the experts about customers can help you and your organization goes a long way. When you keep your team motivated, engaged, and inspired and help them build an environment that delivers exceptional customer service, it shows on the bottom lines with improved revenue and brand value. When customers feel that they are valued and that their words, needs, and feedback hold an important place, they’ll bring more business with their positive word of mouth marketing and by giving you better online reviews and feedback, which builds up your reputation.
At Dropthought we believe that to build a sustainable relationship with a customer, we must value their feedback. We believe in building a situation-based and feedback-centric client engagement plan that will not only help businesses to leverage the data collected abundantly but also if done right this can turn into a long-lasting opportunity to keep your customers intact and keep the revenue bar up and running.