DropThought and SurveyMonkey proudly announce their partnership. Now, SurveyMonkey customers can access DropThought Dashboard to reply to survey respondents comments, as well as monitor their Voice of Customer through DropThought’s advanced text analytics reports.
How Does It Work?
- SurveyMonkey customers can request for DropThought Manager Dashboard access. Request a free 30 day trial by calling 855-437-6776, emailing email@example.com, or requesting access through the link provided below.
- After logging into DropThought Dashboard, click on the SurveyMonkey tab, and input your SurveyMonkey account credentials.
- All of your survey comments along with respondent email IDs (if available) will be automatically extracted.
- You can use DropThought Dashboard to respond to comments and market them on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
- DropThought will also provide Voice of Customer trends through text analytics reports.
- Negative feedback can be responded to and fixed quickly to improve operational scores (Guest Recovery, NPS®), and positive feedback is marketed on social media to improve brand presence and social media scores (Yelp, Facebook, Twitter, etc). Management (individual users, departments as well as corporate) gets access to advanced text analytics reports to monitor Voice of Customer.
- DropThought has driven an improvement in NPS scores (measured by third party survey companies) as well as improvement in Yelp and Trip Advisor ratings for their clients.